Mybecca 0.5″x24″x72″ Upholstery Seat Cushion Medium Firm (Foam Replacement, Sheet , Pad)
Medium Density Foam has a compression rate of 36 pounds, designed for high-use.
Compression is the firmness not the density, if you do not want something too stiff or hard check the compression ILD number for more information.
The compression number is the number of pounds necessary to compress a piece of foam 25% and still bounce back to its original thickness. Ideal for oval and round poker tables, furniture cushions, boat cushions, car cushions, foam mattresses, bedding support, and all other come and commercial upholstery applications.
Do not use a box cutter to open, use something to make an incision and break it down from there.
Care instructions: When unpacking, allow at least 2 days for the foam to breathe in order to recover its original size and form.
Ideal uses for foams are for mattresses, chair pads, seat pads, cushion, chairs, furniture, pillow, seat cushions, chair cushions, patio cushions, furniture cushions, rocking chair, car seats, upholstery repair, chair upholstery, foam mattress, and mattress.
- Medium Density Long Lasting Quality
- Last 5-7 years with high use
- Easily Cut with Scissors or Electric Knife Recommended
- We do custom Sizes – for upholstery in indoor or outdoor furniture, boats, campers, baby bumpers, yoga mats, temporary sleeping mats, craft projects, mattresses, bedding support, and all other home and commercial upholstery applications.
- 36 lb Compression 1.4 ILD – 100% Recovery Rate – MADE IN USA