VINIPER Sleeping Bag, Comfort, Waterproof and Lightweight Envelope Sleeping Bag With Compression Sack Perfect for 4 Season Traveling, Camping, Hiking, Outdoor Fit Kid Women Men (Blue + Grey)
VINIPER is always committed to producing warm, comfortable and lightweight sleeping bags for camping & backpacking. At the same time, it also applies to hiking and office use etc.
When your family go to travel and camp, you could need an warm, comfortable and practical sleeping bag. There is no doubt that VINIPER sleeping bags is right choose for you. It is suitable for man/woman/kids.
Orange symbolizes: Creativity, Attraction, Happiness, Optimistic, etc.
Blue symbolizes: Tranquility, Gentleness, Dreams, Wisdom, etc.
– Material: Cotton
– Shape: Envelope
– Windproof & Comfortable: The shrink rope can adjust to the size of a hat. Velcro fix collar for windproof and comfortable.
– Skin Friendly & Non-irritate.
– Washable: Easy to scrub & clean. (It is best to use hand wash)
Suitable Temperature：32-78℉/0-25℃ – Our sleeping bags are designed not suitable for extreme cold weather.
Sleeping Bags Size:
– Long: 220CM / 87inch
– Width: 75CM / 29.5inch
– Long: 220CM / 87inch
– Width: 149CM / 59inch
Weight: 3.1LB / 1.4KG
We are equipped with a high quality compression sack.
Compression Sack Size:
– Long: 38CM / 14.9inch
– Width: 22CM / 8.6inch
– Avoid long-term storage in wet or high temperature, proper temperature water washing;
– Drying should be done after use in wet areas to keep the sleeping bag dry and clean;
– Camping in the wild, pay attention to the use of fire to ensure the happiness and safety of outdoor recreation.
– One sleeping bag
– One compression sack
- 【Keep Warm & Environmental】: VINIPER sleeping bags use high-quality waterproof fabric, which prevents moisture and cold air from sleeping bag to keep our body warm. Cotton spinning material of sleeping bag help us get soft and comfortable effect, harmless to our skin and environmentally friendly.
- 【Wide Range of Application and Users】: Our Envelope sleeping bags are designed not suitable for extreme cold weather. It is not only ideal for cold conditions, but also for warmer weather, And have a limit rating of 32 degrees Fahrenheit. It is It is effective for waterproof, windproof and keep warm. Suitable for camping, traveling, home, self-driving tour, vacation, office, etc.
- 【Practical Design】: The size of hat can be adjusted by the shrink rope, to keep our head warm. Velcro hook can fix neckline to prevent zipper from sliding down for windproof and warm. Fully tilable design help you will have an outdoor bed, enjoy the feeling like at home. Tips: Two sleeping bag can pulled together through Joint one Left-zip style & one right-zip style, When you choose to buy in combination.
- 【Easy to Clean and Carry】: The outer waterproof coating of bags are easy to scrub ,clean and dry .Compression bags with shoulder strap are convenient for storage and carrying.
- 【What You Get】: You can get one VINIPER sleeping bag and one compression sack. As well as Our products 100% Satisfaction Policy. If you have any questions about this product, Please feel free to email us via Amazon station mail,we offer you 24 hours customer service support and Free Lifetime Technical Support.
The perfect travel sleeping bag I have been looking for This bag is amazing and is exactly what I was looking for.It is lightweight, waterproof, can transform into a blanket (in case if you have a tent). It is easy to carry around and can be folded back into a bag with no issues. It is surprisingly comfortable, as there is plenty of padding that will give you a good night rest.I’m planning on using it inside of the tent for extra moisture protection & cushioning. I am 5’11, 160 lbs and fit in it just perfectly.Would recommend…
Good for backpacking but too thin for car camping This is a decent quality and lightweight yet warm sleeping bag for 3-season camping. I ended up returning because I prefer a loftier/cushier/cozier sleeping bag for car camping. While it’s easy to roll up, you have to use a stuff sack as there are no strings/cords to tie the bag in place. I prefer those that can tie up so I don’t have to bother with a stuff sack as stuffing was a two-person job for me. Also, the zipper does not stay closed as you move around in the sleeping bag unless you…