Lightspeed Outdoors Sun Shelter with Clip-Up Privacy Feature
Using Lightspeed Outdoors side-pull hub technology, the Sun Shelter is the perfect beach tent for those who want to see around them.
► With large windows running seam-to-seam, the Sun Shelter has 360 degree visibility, perfect for watching the game or enjoying your surroundings.
► An extremely aggressive front overhang launches forward like an awning and provides significantly more top and front shade than conventional shapes.
► A front porch of the beach tent provides protection from the ground and can also be closed up as a 4th wall for privacy and weather protection, should the need arise.
► Choose the Sun Shelter if you are most concerned about visibility and ventilation as opposed to rain protection.
► Comes standard with the quality features you expect from Lightspeed Outdoors: three sand pockets, interior gear pockets, guylines, stakes, and oversized bag.
- Lightspeed Outdoors easy up and down patented side-pull hub system makes this instant canopy the fastest and easiest of all beach cabanas on the market
- Lightweight at 7.26 lbs; this Lightspeed shelter provides 4’11” D x 7’11” W x 4’6″ H plus a 3’1″ porch of generous space; an extended porch that can be clipped up for privacy; packs down to 43″ x 5″ x 5″ for easy carrying and storage
- 3 large mesh windows for maximum ventilation; dog and kid durable polyoxford floor; thick 8.5mm fiberglass poles for added stability; and umbrella rated 600mm PU coating for wet conditions
- Ez to pack up oversize carrybag, sand pockets, large stakes, and guylines are included
- San Diego based consumer friendly 1-year warranty on all sun shelters and beach shade canopy tents
but so easy. I had so many people stop & ask … This is my first cabana & I did a lot of reasearch prior to buying. I am very impressed with my purchase. A few of the things that were imp to me were, floor, privacy Windows, ease of putting up & taking down . This cabana met all of these expectations. It is very lightweight with carrying case and I was able to put up in a matter of seconds. It does take a few times putting up to get the hang of it, but so easy. I had so many people stop & ask where I got it and were very impressed. I’d…
<5'6" BEWARE - difficult for shorties to pop up, but worth it! Very happy with our new shade tent! The beach we like going to has permanent large umbrellas built all around, but we went on a very hot day and all the umbrellas were used up – so glad I had this back up waiting in the trunk! Only problem I had is that I’m 5’4″ and couldn’t reach the top to pull the handle straight up, so I had to turn the tent onto it’s side, but the tension poles kept it from lining up straight so I really struggled, but once I got it I was very happy with it. Our…
Best purchase for the beach!