Pinty 20L Waterproof Dry Bag for Water Sports, Dry Sack with Pockets for Kayaking, Floating, Beach, Rafting, Boating, Swimming, Camping, Fishing, Watertight Backpack with Waterproof Cellphone Bag
You don’t have to worry about your valuables getting wet again. With our dry bag, you can
go kayaking, boating etc. with no problem at all. With the clear “skylight” you can easily
observe what is inside. Simply stash those must-haves in the outer pocket. Never again will
you have to expose your other belongings to the elements when you simply need your ID!
This pocket will even hold most small cameras or cell phones. Always use additional
protection with electronics, and other water sensitive items, before storing in the pocket if
there is a chance the bag may before submerged or exposed to prolonged driving water or rain.
Dimensions: 14.6*5.1*1.8 in. (main bag) 8*4 in. (cellphone compartment) 4*1.2 in.
(waterproof EDC survival container match case)
1x dry bag
1x cellphone case
1x survival case
- RELIABLE ALL-WEATHEAR PERFORMANCE: Our dry bags are made of waterproof PVC treated with fluorescent agent, designed to last for years and provide waterproof protection for even the most rugged users.
- REMOVEABLE ADJUSTABLE SHOULDER STRAP: Sling the strap over your shoulder to easily tote your bag anywhere. Or attach the strap to your boat or kayak to keep your bag readily accessible.
- PHONE CASE AND SURVIVAL CASE: We have included our IPX8 Certified 6.5 Inch waterproof phone case that will fit even the largest phones. This case features a very simple snap and lock access that has dual-sided clear windows that allow to take pictures while still inside the case. Perfect for phones up to 6.5 Inches; also comes with an aluminum EDC survival container match case for unexpected emergencies.
- FLOATING DRY BAGS: Our waterproof sacks are sealed shut and can conveniently float alongside you during your paddle boarding, kayaking, and at sea adventures!
- KEEP YOUR ITEMS DRY AND SHELTERED: Protect Your Valuables with our Dry Bags! Just toss your gear inside, roll it down, and you’re good to go on your next adventure.