ENKEEO Inflated Sleeping Pad Lightweight Inflatable Camping Mat Comfortable & Ergonomic Textured Design Airbed with Packing Bag for Backpacking Hiking Traveling Tenting, Green and Grey
A Pad that Delivers Comfort to You
The ENKEEO inflated roomy sleeping pad (78”x 25”) is designed to provide you with ultra comfort to fully relax your body when in outdoor activities. It has increased its thickness to 4.8” for extra softness and support. With an ergonomic grain design on the surface, it helps you to better balance your sleeping positions for an exceptional night-off at outside.
Durable & Waterproof Material Made
It is fully made of 80D polyester pongee to be a completely waterproof sleeping mat. And it is also durable for heavy use. You can even use it on the water as a floating bed to enjoy the sunshine during weekends on the sea or a pool in your backyard. Besides, with the built-in foot pump, you are allowed to inflate it simply by pressing the bump with your foot or hands. Within mere 3 min, it will be fully inflated and ready for soothing you.
Portability Enabled by Easy Packing
This lightweight sleeping mat (2.27 lbs ) is created with super portability that is foldable to be placed into a carry size packing bag (included) with a handle on the top, so you can easily carry it around to anywhere effortlessly. By featuring 2 deflation valves with switchable deflating speeds (fast/ slow), you can modify the inner air volume freely to get desired firmness or have quick deflation to save time when in packing. It is an ideal outdoor product for people who love hiking, camping, backpacking and traveling.
Dimension: Uninflated, 14.2”x 7.9”x 4.8” (36x 20x 12 cm); Inflated: 78”x 25”x 6” (200x 64x 6 cm)
Material: 80D polyester pongee
Weight: 2.27 lbs (1.03 kg)
Capacity: 330 lbs (150 kg)
1x ENKEEO Sleeping Pad
1x Packing Bag
1x User Manual
1x Thank-you Card
- EXTRA THICKNESS & ERGONOMIC DESIGN: This roomy sleeping pad (78” x 25” ) has increased the thickness of 4.8” for super comfort; it adopts an ergonomic texture design to the surface, helping people sleep well with more support for better balancing
- WATERPROOF MATERIAL & FLOATABLE: The pad is fully made of 80D polyester pongee, which makes it completely waterproof and floatable on the water as a floating mattress for taking a nap under the sunshine
- BUILT-IN FOOT PUMP: It features a built-in foot pump, allowing you to inflate it within just 3 min by simply pressing the internal inflatable sponge with your foot or hands– saving your lungs from heavily exerting
- DOUBLE DEFLATION VALVES: There are 2 deflation valves standing by for better deflating efficiency; dual deflating speeds (fast/ slow) are available to choose to fit your needs
- EASY-PACK TO TRANSPORT: This lightweight sleeping mat (2.27 lbs) is foldable to be placed into a carry size packing bag (included), with a handle on the top, you can take this pad with you anytime anywhere effortlessly
instructions for inflating This is how you inflate the mattress. On one side of the mattress you will find a ‘white’ cap. Unscrew the cap and you’ll find it’s attached to an air valve with a ‘white’ cork stuffed into it. This is the intake air valve. Remove the cork and make sure the air deflate valves on the other side of the mattress are closed and then use your foot to pump the the area around the intake valve. With each step you want to make sure that your foot rises over the air intake valve so the bladder…
… different mattresses and slept without mattresses this thing is awesome. It’s long enough it fits not only my … I’ve done a lot of backpacking and slept on a lot of different mattresses and slept without mattresses this thing is awesome . It’s long enough it fits not only my pillow but my feet don’t hang over the edge . I was a little skeptical when I ordered this but I am just so happy I did if you’re looking for a good mattress this is the one to get you can’t go wrong. It has enough thickness to it that you’re clear off the ground , you don’t feel the ground or anything underneath . I would definitely…