Osprey Packs Volt 75 Backpack, Tar Black
The osprey volt 75 is designed for those who don’t want any bells and whistles, just a simple rucksack large enough for a week on the trail and built for the long haul. Dual side compression straps provide load stability and the lightwood peripheral frame transfers the weight to your hips where a fit-on-the fly waist-belt easily adjusts up to three inches for a custom fit. In addition, the torso length has five inches of travel making this pack a shape-shifter capable of quickly adapting to many torso sizes. The back panel is made of mesh for ventilation and comfort during periods of high exertion-i.e. When you’re trudging up a south-facing slope carrying an overnight pack in the hot sun. Fortunately, the external hydration sleeve gives you a clear shot at drinking water and also ensures that refills don’t create soggy gear if there’s a slip when refilling the reservoir (sold separately.) two mesh side pockets and a front mesh stash pocket combine with dual zippered waist belt pockets provide a plethora of on-the-go storage options. To expedite packing, the sleeping bag compartment is separate from the main compartment and the external sleeping pad straps are removable when you’re going ultra-light. Stow-on-the-go trekking pole attachments allow you to quickly secure poles when not in use.
- The fit-on-the-fly hip belt pad extends up to 6 inch/15cm to accommodate different hip sizes and provides a custom fit
- The easy torso adjustable harness fits torso sizes 17″-23″/43-58.5cm
- Osprey’s stow-on-the-go trekking pole attachment is designed to quickly attach and carry trekking poles while wearing a pack
- An internal reservoir sleeve is located in the main body of the pack, Allowing easy Loading and unloading of a hydration reservoir
- An internal compression strap that helps tighten and stabilize the load