Osprey Youth Jet 18 Backpack, Strawberry Red, One Size
Osprey’s Jet 18 is a kid’s daypack loaded with features also found on Osprey’s adult packs. The mesh back panel provides ventilation and the fleece-lined shoulder harness is comfortable all-day long. A webbing hip belt with mesh wings and a sternum strap keep the pack stable, even when the wearer is running full tilt. This top-loading pack has number of pockets to keep your kid organized. The external zippered pocket is perfect for snacks or lip balm while the internal zippered pocket is good for small items that need a more secure home. Dual stretch mesh side pockets give youngsters a place to store new found outdoor treasures such as shiny rocks or colorful leaves. There’s also a stretch mesh pocket on the shoulder strap for easy access to an energy bar or fruit roll up. An external reservoir pocket makes refills easy and reduces the chance of moisture inadvertently entering the main compartment. Because Osprey knows the secret to a happy kid is warmth and the secret to warmth is always having one dry layer.
- The external reservoir sleeve provides an easy way to access a reservoir whether the pack is full or empty
- The fixed top lid has a zippered compartment for storage of extra items
- Underlid zippered compartment keeps items safe and secure
- Mesh side pockets help keep items like water bottles readily accessible
- Small external pocket keeps gear organized and items like snacks and sunscreen accessible
- Two interior zipper pockets and three exterior.