MasTrack MT-OBD Live GPS Vehicle Tracker with Engine Diagnostics
MasTrack OBD tracker is a small GPS tracking device that plugs directly into the OBD port of any vehicle.
No tools or wiring required. Simply plug the tracker in and your set to go.
All passenger vehicles and lightweight trucks manufactured since 1996 are equipped with an OBD port that can be easily found within 3 feet of the steering wheel. The MasTrack system is used by businesses tracking their vehicles and personnel for verification of employee time sheets and customer billing. This system gives peace of mind to parents keeping an eye on their teen drivers or monitoring the location of an aging loved one.
You receive unlimited email and text message notifications on all features.
Tampering (Power Up) Geofence Zone Alerts (when the vehicle enters or leaves specific locations)
Maintenance Reminders (Oil Change, etc.)
Check Engine Alerts (provides triggered engine codes)
MasTrack GPS tracking requires a monthly subscription with no long term contracts so you can cancel at any time. There are no hidden fees or additional charges.
Select the Plan that fits your needs:
Just the Basics $10.99
MasTrack App now available in Google Play and Apple App Stores
- Real-time GPS updates up to every 1 minute. Nationwide coverage (USA & Canada). Required monthly subscription as low as $10.99
- No installation. Simply plugs into OBD-II port available on every vehicle manufactured since 1996
- Unlimited email and text message alerts for tampering, speeding, geofence, etc
- Access from any internet enabled device. No software required. Android and iOS app available
- 30 Day Guarantee. No long term contracts. Cancel any time. 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty