World’s 2nd Toughest Ultralight Survival Tent 2 Person Mylar Emergency Shelter Tube Tent + Paracord (425 lb Strength) Year-Round All Weather Protection For Hiking, Camping, Outdoor Survival Kits
The 2nd toughest mylar survival tent you’ll find anywhere (for ultimate protection, upgrade to our PRO tent). Designed for hikers and outdoor adventurers, the DDITW Ultralight Survival Tent provides year-round protection for 2 adults from harsh weather in any season. With 425-lb strength paracord, reinforced tape seams, and NASA-designed heat-reflective mylar, this tent is designed to minimize pack weight without sacrificing performance.
The DDITW Ultralight Survival Tent includes paracord just like our popular PRO version, but is made with our thinnest, lightest mylar for those seeking the most compact and lightweight survival tent available – without sacrificing quality.
To Use: Simply run the paracord through the tent and tie the ends to a tree or bush. Anchor the corners down with rocks or gear, and climb inside. [Tip: If you can’t find anything to tie the rope to, the 80 sq ft of mylar makes a great emergency sleeping bag].
NASA-designed mylar reflects up to 90% heat to help conserve body heat in cold weather. [Tip: In hot conditions, turn the tent into a sun shelter to reflect sunlight away]. It is also waterproof and light reflective for countless survival uses year-round.
For emergency use only. Does not replace your camping tent. Warning: Mylar is not fireproof. Keep away from heat and flames. Warning: Adult supervision is required due to strangulation and suffocation hazards. Don’t Die In The Woods is a trademark of 50/50 Goods.
- 2nd TOUGHEST ULTRALIGHT EMERGENCY TENT ON EARTH – With 425-lb strength paracord & reinforced tape seams, this is a thinner, lighter version of our popular PRO tent. Perfect for those seeking to minimize pack weight without sacrificing performance. The perfect balance of durability & weight at only 5.3 oz.
- “ABSOLUTE MUST HAVE SURVIVAL GEAR” – your words, not ours. Designed for hiking, camping, and outdoor adventures to pack away ultralight & compact and set up quick with room for two adults. NASA-designed mylar is waterproof and reflects up to 90% of body heat for cold, wet, or hot weather survival and countless other uses year-round.
- SET UP IN A SNAP – Simply run the 20 ft paracord through the tent and tie up between two trees. Use rocks or gear to anchor the corners, and climb in. The 8×5 foot mylar tube tent can also be used as an emergency sleeping bag, emergency bivey, or space blanket if there are no trees around.
- DON’T TRUST YOUR LIFE TO CHEAP SUBSTITUTES – Other emergency shelters come with a flimsy white string that can break in the slightest breeze. Our survival tents come with 20 feet of 425-lb strength paracord and reinforced tape seams to withstand harsh weather conditions. Stash these emergency tents everywhere – in your car, survival kit, first aid kit, bug out bag, zombie survival kit, nuclear survival kit, earthquake kit, and backpacks.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – We stand by our products. 50% PROFITS TO CHARITY – When you buy from 50/50 Goods, half the profits are donated to conservation efforts around the world.